Stuart Langridge, Jono Bacon, and special guest star Jorge Castro present Bad Voltage, in which those of the team not currently having fun on a beach in Spain dig into the latest tech news, including (but not limited to):
- [00:08:26] [Github start requiring two-factor authentication for contributors](https://github.blog/2022-05-04-software-security-starts-with-the-developer-securing-developer-accounts-with-2fa/)
- [00:16:21] This show was edited live on Twitch by our audio producer, Marius Quabeck of NerdZoom Media, and you can watch him do that and see what misery we put him through every fortnight
- [00:25:05] Lots of Big Tech companies have put together $30 million to invest in the security of open source software in the Software Supply Chain Security Mobilization Plan, which is potentially quite great
- [00:33:21] Jorge has a Steam Deck! We have questions about Jorge's Steam Deck!
- [00:48:11] Looks like USB-C is coming to Apple's phones
Come chat with us and the community in our Slack channel via https://badvoltage-slack.herokuapp.com/!
News music: Long Live Blind Joe by Robbero, used with attribution.
Thank you to Marius Quabeck and NerdZoom Media for being our audio producers!