iOS 15.5, Accessibility, USB-C iPhones?
- Everything new in iOS 15.5 for iPhone.
- Apple previews innovative accessibility features combining the power of the hardware, software, and machine learning.
- Apple adds live captions to iPhone and Mac, plus more accessibility upgrades to come.
- Apple delays the plan to have staff in the office three days a week.
- Virtual product placement ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video and Peacock.
- The same fake potato chip brand is in a mind-blowing number of TV shows.
- Apple now letting developers automatically charge for some subscription price increases.
- USB-C iPhone 15 is in the works, claims Kuo, following supply-chain survey.
- Dolby Atmos coming to podcasts with Wondery as first supported platform.
Picks of the Week:
- Andy's Pick: "All About Me!: My Remarkable Life in Show Business" by Mel Brooks
- Rene's Pick: Swift Playgrounds (Update)
- Alex's Pick: Shure MV7
- Leo's Pick: AirSelfie Air Neo
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit