Stopping your phone from automatically connecting to WiFi networks, Canon printers & Canon Direct Connect, issues with Windows updates, progressive glasses & photography, running a KVM in Ubuntu, how to move photos from a camera onto an iPhone directly, cars with 3G connectivity, and Raspberry Pi's. Plus, conversations with Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Marquardt, and Rod Pyle!
- Google IO this past week.
- How to stop your phone from automatically connecting to WiFi networks.
- Computer mouse & audio acting up for caller after a Windows update.
- Sam Abuelsamid & the Ford F150 Lightning.
- Canon printers & Canon Direct Connect
- After resetting their network, a caller is having issues installing Windows updates.
- iPhone 13 not playing nice with Google One, Google's version of iCloud.
- Working with progressive glasses when doing photography.
- Chris Marquardt and the Elegant assignment review.
- Running a KVM (kernel-based Virtual Machine) in Ubuntu.
- Moving photos from a camera to an iPhone directly.
- What to do with cars with 3G connectivity as 3G networks have shut down? (Hint: not much)
- Rod Pyle & the Super Flower Blood Moon.
- Getting a Raspberry Pi to be recognized as a drive on your network.
Host: Leo Laporte
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy/episodes/1894
Download or subscribe to this show at: