Space network for iPhones, cyberattacks on MSPs, 15 years of Pwn2Own.
- Thousands of popular websites see what you type before you hit submit
- Log4Shell exploit threatens enterprise data lakes, AI poisoning
- Top 6 security threats targeting remote workers
- Is Apple planning to launch a secret space network for iPhones?
- NSA warns managed service providers are now prime targets for cyberattacks
- Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative communications manager Dustin Childs talks about the evolution of Pwn2Own as 2022 marks the 15th anniversary of the security contest
Guest: Dustin Childs
Download or subscribe to this show at
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit